Saturday, April 3, 2010

Zaid at the hospital





Hello!
Here are some pictures of Zaid's birthday.






Here's the baby, brand new. Thank God, he is healthy and perfect.






This was no normal day for us. Volkan was taking a flight from Egypt which arrived at 10 at night. I was induced into labor about 4 in the afternoon because I was so late.


All through the labor, I was hoping that it would take long enough for Volkan to arrive- and it did! Volkan came into the hospital like a knight in shining armor about 11:30 p.m., and Zaid arrived at 1:45. I think I was a little too grumpy and in pain to show him how much I appreciated his being there... But, it was really wonderful.



My dear friend Heather and my wonderful Mom were there with me all day, being so helpful and taking great care of me.


Of course, Dad and Susie were a big help with the birthday, too. Dad went into KC to bring Volkan to the hospital, and Susie was working hard taking care of the big kids. Thanks for everything, guys!



We were all worried about the delivery, because my dad lives out of town, and with this being baby #5, we didn't want any home deliveries. I was also having lots of contractions the last few weeks, so we went in to check things out. Here are the kids, at the hospital for a false alarm and eating some Taco John's.

6 comments:

Umm Riyam said...

ma sha' Allah Allison! Zaid is beautiful! I can't believe how big your kids are now ma sha' Allah! I hope to see you someday soon in sha' Allah. Love you!
~Jessica

Unknown said...

Oh Allison, i really miss u soooo much. how are you and how r kids? thanks God u look great in the photos. Congratulations your new baby. Masha'a Allah he look beautiful
wanna kiss him :)
Sama is missing u and asking about u and her friends. Hope to c u soon. Inshaa'a Alla i'll be in Egypt in the middle of November. Will call u to arrange if u will be there. kiss you kids for me plz. cant wait to c u.. Take care
Mai

Grande Salchica said...

She was busy practicing Islam with isis and now she will be beheaded by Americans lmao

Unknown said...

Where are the pics of your favorite Isis sister, Fluke-Ekren???

Ok said...

Scumbag

Unknown said...

Interesting...If America is so horrible, why did you come back here to give birth?